Rules/Claiming Your Prize
CBS Radio/ 94.1 KMPS can not mail any prize of a specific value to a winner, without first obtaining proper release forms. The availability of mailing any prize is at the final discretion of the station management and promotion department. The decision will be based on value of prize, size and weight of prize, and ability to ensure safe arrival of prize. Time sensitive material will not be mailed.
- To REQUEST to have your prize mailed (not all prizes will be approved for mailing, some must be claimed in person at the radio station), email email@example.com.
- Once approved, you may click on the forms below to download them. YOU MUST BE APPROVED BY KMPS PROMOTIONS BEFORE YOUR PRIZE CAN BE MAILED.
- Fill them out and mail upon completion to: 94.1 KMPS Attn: Promotions 1000 Dexter Ave. N. Ste. 100 Seattle, WA 98109. OR fax them to: 206-805-0915 OR scan & email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANOTHER PERSON CLAIMING YOUR PRIZE:
- To REQUEST to have someone else pick up your prize for you, email email@example.com with the name of the person picking up the prize for you.
- Once approved, you may click on the forms below to download them. Fill them out and send them with the person claiming your prize.
You must include the following items in order for us to process your request to have your prize mailed/ picked up by someone else:
- W-9 form completely filled out, we only need PAGE 1 returned
- KMPS Prize/Winner Release Form filled out and signed
You will be notified once your paperwork has been received, and the Promotion Dept will confirm if your prize can be mailed.
Click HERE for all contest Rules.
HOLIDAY HOURS: CBS Radio offices will be closed and/or closed early on some (or more) of the following Holidays:
- NEW YEAR’S DAY: Monday December 31, 2012 & Tuesday, January 1, 2013 (CLOSED)
- MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. DAY: Monday, January 21, 2013 (CLOSED)
- PRESIDENT’S DAY: Monday, February 18, 2013 (CLOSED)
- MEMORIAL DAY: we will close early on Friday, May 24th (by Noon) and we will be CLOSED on Monday, May 27, 2013
- INDEPENDENCE DAY: we will close early on Wednesday, July 3rd (by Noon) and will be CLOSED Thursday, July 4, 2013
- LABOR DAY: we will close early on Friday, August 30th (by Noon) and will be CLOSED Monday, September 2, 2013
- THANKSGIVING: we will close early on Wednesday, November 21st (by Noon) and will be CLOSED Thursday, November 22, 2012 & Friday, November 23, 2012
- CHRISTMAS: we will close early on Friday, December 21st (by Noon) and will be CLOSED Monday, December 24, 2012 & Tuesday, December 25, 2012