Latest Show Updates
- Seahawks Surprise At A Sammamish School When a school goes above and beyond to raise money for a good cause, even the Seahawks take notice.
- Luke Bryan's Secret Surgery A real cowboy never complains when he's hurt, and apparently, Luke Bryan has been performing hurt for sometime now.
- Mother Posts Apology For Her 'Rude' Daughters When a mother in Alabama discovered that her two teenage daughters had been acting up at a movie which ruined the night for at lease one other family, she took things into her own hands to make amends.
- Good Samaritan Saves Kid From Running Into Traffic It took only a matter of seconds to sway what could have been a devastating accident into an amazing act of heroism.
- Carrie Underwood Reveals Adorable Pic Of Son This could be the most adorable Nashville Predators hockey fan. This weekend, Carrie Underwood introduced the world to her baby boy, Isaiah Michael Fisher, with his first official Instagram photo.
- Outlaw's Sneak Peek At Blake Shelton's New Video Hot Hot Hot stuff!
- Basketball Player Forgets His Mic Is On [Video] We've learn so many things about athletes when they get a microphone in front of them.
- Puyallup Cops 'Shake It Off' For A Good Cause You may have never known that Puyallup police officers were such big Taylor Swift fans, but they have no problem stepping up to 'Shake It Off' for a good cause.
- Miranda Lambert Turns Amputee's Dream Into Reality Country stars have signed their fair share of random things at meet & greets, but a young Miranda Lambert fan attending a concert in Biloxi only had one thing she wanted autographed- her leg!
- RaeLynn Heads To Disney Channel RaeLynn will be testing out her acting skills as a guest star on an upcoming episode of the Disney Channel series 'I Didn’t Do It.'
- Russell Wilson Shows Up In 'Entourage' Trailer When it comes to celebrity cameos, the new Entourage trailer has enough to last you for a year.
- Carrie Underwood Shows Support For Bullied Teen You're first birthday as a teenager is supposed to be a grand occasion; but that's not how party plans started for a 13-year-old from Canada.