Latest Show Updates
- No Monkeys For Rascal Flatts The guys from Rascal Flatts are pulling out all the stops for their Las Vegas residency, but there is one thing they won't be including: a monkey.
- Garth Brooks Heads To Portland He's so close but yet, still so far! Garth Brooks just announced he and wife Trisha Yearwood will be returning to play two shows in in Portland, Oregon marking his first return in over 18 years.
- Rosemary Gouda Stuffed Turkey Burger Sometimes I get on a burger kick! I crave meat, but I want to eat in a healthy way. So I grab ground turkey and transform it with whatever flavors I have laying around the house. I picked some fresh rosemary out of the garden and got a block of...
- Son Buys His Dad The Best Birthday Gift What's the best birthday present you've ever received?
- Must See: The Best Sisters Conversation These guys have found video magic thanks to their idea of listening in on a conversation between two 60 year old women.
- The Tooth Fairy Is Ripping You Off We don't know where you apply to become the Tooth Fairy, but apparently there is good money in teeth.
- Brantley Gilbert Gets New Ink [Photos] Brantley Gilbert is no stranger to tattoos, and the singer recently added two loaded additions onto his back. Gilbert had a little down time, and decided to get two black antique pistols tattooed on his back earlier this week. The country star...
- Must See: This is Better Than The Snuggie You have to see the latest blanket fashion statement, the Face Blanket. It's a little blanket with a hole in it that is worn over the face.
- Jake Owen Has An Award Winning Mom Jake Owen is letting his fans in on some little known secrets about the singer. Owen revealed '25 Things You Don't Know About Me' to Us Weekly.
- Marshawn Lynch Looking To Trademark His Catch Phrase It doesn't take more than a sentence to make Marshawn Lynch a very rich man. After his phrase "I'm just here so I won't get fined" went viral during Super Bowl media day, the Seattle Seahawks running back has filed to trademark the famous line.
- Women Caught On Camera Sneaking Peeks At A Man's Goodies Women always complain that men oogle them inappropriately on the street. Now that may be true, but are women guilty of the same thing?
- Country Stars Get Paid Big Bucks Per Second It pays to be a superstar...seriously, it pays A LOT. A website called Skyrange calculated the per-second earnings of some music’s top moneymakers, including a few big country names.