Kelsea Ballerini is gearing up for television because the country singer is headed to ABC to co-host for a new singing show called Greatest Hits.
Ballerini will join Arsenio Hall as a host of the show, which will feature music icons and today’s artists performing popular songs from the 1980s, ’90s and ’00s.
The show will debut on June 30.
Not that she needs any help in her beauty routine, the gorgeous Ballerini has revealed some of the secrets that help prepare her for red carpets, TV appearances, and every day outings.
Ballerini told InStyle magazine all about her style and revealed a handful of secrets like:
1. Find what works for you: “Eyelash extensions, hair texture spray, dry shampoo and gray nail polish — those are my go-to staples.”
2. Master the messy waves: “I don’t wash my hair every day, so I get tons of texture, and I use a curling wand. After that, I tease the heck out of it!”
3. Know when to go for a smoky eye: “Onstage, you can get away with more, so I definitely use that to my advantage and go bolder with fashion, hair and makeup. I love a smoky eye and long lashes.”
4. Know when to go natural: “Offstage, I try to keep it pretty natural and as minimal as possible just to give my skin a break.”
5. It’s all about the braids and accessories: “My favorite festival beauty look is definitely braids and hats: a messy fishtail braid and a cute outfit, and I’m ready!”
6. Keep perfume handy: “I’ve always loved Sexy Little Thing, Noir (from) Victoria’s Secret. I have so many bottles that I put in my purse, car, and on the bus so I’m never without it.”