Johnson And Johnson Give Guys Tips On How To Dance
The gift of dance isn’t something blessed upon Tommy and Joe from the Johnson and Johnson Morning Show. That’s why they want to give a few tips for guys on how to dance without looking like an idiot.
If only someone had shared these tips with them before all those embarrassing high school dance memories.
1. It’s all about confidence. If you look like you know what you’re doing, and you look like you’re having fun, then everyone else around you won’t question your dance skills.
2. Keep your chin and head up.
3. Keep your elbows away from your body.
4. Don’t forget to move both the upper half of your body and the lower half. Don’t just move your arms and stand still , or shuffle in place without moving your arms.
5. Get in the middle of the dance floor, don’t stand on the fringes. People are actually more likely to notice your bad dancing when you’re alone and awkward on the edge of the dance floor.
6. Don’t try anything so crazy that you look like you’re out of control or uncoordinated. That means no ‘twerking’. Ever. That’s a tip that all men and women should take into account when dancing. Let’s stay classy.