Filed underNorthwest Quiz
Sarah and Justin did pretty well for two people who have never been to Seattle or anywhere else in Washington before.
1.What are the two mountain ranges that surround Seattle?
Gorge and Washington
2. How tall is the Space Needle?
3. Name three famous Seattleites…
Justin: “Um, let’s see, there’s the Hubble…”
Sarah: “(laughs) No, Seattleites, people from Seattle! Not satellites!”
Justin: Bill Gates, Dave Grohl, Kurt Cobain
Sarah: Meredith Grey from Grey’s Anatomy
4. What two Hollywood stars starred in Sleepless in Seattle?
Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks
5. What was the name of Nirvana’s breakthrough album?
6. What is the name of the Seahawks stadium?
Century Link Stadium
7. Name a coffee brand from Seattle that isn’t Starbucks?
8. What is legal in our state but not legal in your state?
9. What is the mascot of the University of Washington?
The Space Needle