Johnson & Johnson want to give one lucky couple a romantic and one of a kind Valentine’s Day Wedding…aboard a Hot Tub Boat!
Here’s How To Win:
1. Tune in to Johnson & Johnson each day beginning Monday 2/4 through Thursday 2/7 at 7:20 & 8:20 AM for your chance to win a wedding aboard the world’s FIRST and ONLY Hot Tub Boat PLUS a $4,700 honeymoon trip to the 2013 ACM Awards in Las Vegas!
2. Be caller 5 at 800-464-9436 when you hear the cue to call and tell Johnson & Johnson why you deserve to be married on the world’s first & only Hot Tub Boat!
3. If you’ve qualified, be sure to listen on Friday 2/8 at 7:20AM. Johnson & Johnson will contact and announce which lucky couple will be tying the knot aboard a Hot Tub Boat on Lake Union on Valentine’s Day officiated by Johnson and Johnson’s very own Chris the Producer!
4. The runner-up couple will receive a pair of tickets to see Kenny Chesney at CenturyLink Field on June 1 and will be married on the dock after the wedding.
- Both members of the couple must be 21 years of age or older.
- The couple must have never been legally married to one another before – and CANNOT be currently married.
- The couple must be able to obtain a marriage license from the King County Auditors Office no later than Monday February 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM. Click HERE for a complete list of locations, hours of operation, and driving directions.
- Both members of the couple will be required to visit the KMPS studios located in Seattle at least 3 days prior to the ceremony.
- The couple must be able to attend the ceremony at Hot Tub Boats on Thursday, February 14 at approximately 10:30 AM.
- The couple will be allowed a maximum of up to 20 guests for the ceremony, including two witnesses.
Courtesy of MCA Nashville and Hot Tub Boats