The ticket you can’t buy…Darius Rucker aka Hootie is in town Friday for an up close & personal KMPS vibe room in the Ultra cool Glasshouse at the Chihuly Garden and it’s catered. Only 50 people get in to hang with Darius & have a catered lunch…This is going to be AWSOME! win tickets today at 3:10 & 5:10 with the Outlaw Pat Garrett.
D-Rucker In Town
January 17, 2013 12:21 PM
- @DierksBentley talks about his upcoming album Riser cbsloc.al/10Jem93 38 minutes ago
- @GeorgeStrait tops the Billboard country album charts again with Love Is Everything #60for60 cbsloc.al/16Q7HyO 1 hour ago
- @blakeshelton planning a benefit concert for #Oklahoma #tornado victims cbsloc.al/13J9D4O 2 hours ago
- We're making a playlist of #patriotic songs for #MemorialDay Tell us your faves! facebook.com/KMPS94.1 2 hours ago
- @TommyANDJoe's video of the day: Guess this is why we do rehearsals cbsloc.al/14xmxpx 3 hours ago
- Lonestar at the Auburn... Cassadee Pope at the KMPS... George Jones' Public Memorial... American Young at the Spring...
- Sheryl Crow In Studio Country's Biggest Stars With... KMPS Vibe Room with Train Jerrod Niemann at the NW...
- Brett Eldredge at the NW... Katie Armiger at the NW... Joel Crouse at the NW Women's... Darius Rucker at KMPS Vibe...
- Chihuly Garden and Glass at... Meet and Greet with Darius... New Year's 2013: Space Needle KMPS HO HO HO DOWN-Snoqualmie...