Keith Urban may get real on his next album. Keith said “I know when I got out of treatment there was a lot of people saying, ‘Well you didn’t really address what happened.’ I came out and made [2009's] Defying Gravity and it had ‘I Want to Kiss a Girl’ and ‘Sweet Thing’ and none of these songs that really addressed what happened in there and what happened before it”. He is working on a song for the upcoming album that may dive into what happened while he was in treatment.
Keith Urban’s New Album!!
April 17, 2012 1:27 PM
- Actor James Gandolfini dead at age 51. Details at CBS Seattle: cbsloc.al/103LY18 5 hours ago
- Portrait leaves Tim McGraw speechless... find out why cbsloc.al/1atyCQ4 5 hours ago
- Is John Mayer dissing Taylor Swift?? cbsloc.al/16hqsHb 7 hours ago
- T-minus 5 minutes until we give away some more #OregonJamboree 3-day passes! Who wants 'em?! cbsloc.al/ZXsVFK 7 hours ago
- Watch Brad Paisley play with the Rolling Stones: cbsloc.al/12LcaAh 8 hours ago
- Kenny Pre-Funk Party [GALLERY] Kenny Chesney Pre-Funk Party... Eric, Eli, and Kacey at No... Kenny Chesney at Century Link...
- Jewel at The Moore Theatre Lonestar at the Auburn... Cassadee Pope at the KMPS... George Jones' Public Memorial...
- American Young at the Spring... Sheryl Crow In Studio Country's Biggest Stars With... KMPS Vibe Room with Train
- Jerrod Niemann at the NW... Brett Eldredge at the NW... Katie Armiger at the NW... Joel Crouse at the NW Women's...